Let’s face it, graduation season is here! Seniors, yes, that means reality is creeping up on us. Thank you for those who noticed that I was freaking out about graduation season and commented on my Instagram (@lavidalisa_) posts asking for some must-haves/inspiration!
Here is my list of must-haves during this graduation season along with a few gift ideas!
Graduation dresses – whether you are graduating or attending a graduation you probably want to look good! You will likely need at LEAST one dress for a graduation and one for a graduation party. (click the photo to direct you to the site!)
If I was a graduate I would wear something like this…
These are all bright so if you take a few pictures with your gown on it will stand out! I also worry a lot about length and sleeves. I hate feeling like a dress is borderline too short for me or feeling like I have to adjust my sleeves or pull up the bust of my dress.
These are a little bit more statement pieces. You will want to stand out at your party while being comfortable!
If I was attending a graduation party I would wear something like this…
These looks are casual but still super cute. You don’t want to show up to a party too over dressed but definitely not underdressed!
And here are a few gift ideas…
- Water bottle for her new big girl job
- Inspiring bracelet to let them know you’re proud
- A tote for work so she never has to use the one she took to class everyday again
- Messenger bag for work because they will look sleek af
- Tie and coordinating socks let’s be real, they might not know how to match
- A travel kit in case they are going to go on their first business trip and have no idea how to pack
- Bed Bath & Beyond gift card because they will have to drop a lot of cash on their new apartment
- A bar tool kit so they feel classy in their new place
- Tech cables kit so they can finally have their life together on those long flights
I hope you are inspired for this graduation season!
Don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe so you won’t miss any of my posts!